Saturday, March 16, 2013

Who likes free stuff?

     Well, it has been a week from h-e-double-hockey-sticks. I am still trying to recover from a cold, the little one is now snotty too, and to top that off, he had an accident at school yesterday. He is fine (thank God) but I have been doing only 1-2 bentos a week. I just haven't felt inspired. I even let Dr Seuss's birthday oppertunity pass me by! (and I had such a cute idea for a bento) I guess I'll have to wait until next year...
     I have to admit I have purchased a few things for Easter bentos, now it's just a matter of time until I get them made. I will post pics if I remember to take them!

Now, I have a few items that I will be offering up for a giveaway soon! The items are new, lunch-box items and work great for those who bento and also for those who do not!
      I know everyone likes free stuff so stay tuned next week for the announcement!

3 comments: