Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine bentos (Bento 6 & 7)

Today for valentines day, I made the boys a bento for lunch.


This was Nate's lunch: a ham sandwich with heart cut-out, cheese hearts, strawberry hearts, marshmellows with hearts (made from fruit roll-ups) and pasta salad. I included the monkey pick that I got from Hobby Lobby in their baking section.





This was Nico's lunch: ham sanwich cut from heart shaped cutter, cheese hearts, pasta salad, strawberry hearts, and marshmellows with fruit rollup hearts. I used another monkey pick in the sandwich. I used fondant cutters to cut out the letters.

I need to work on filling in those extra spaces around the food. Oh well, they both thanked me and gave me hugs and kisses so I dont think they minded at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment