Friday, February 22, 2013

Not a cupcake kind of day (Bento #9)

There are days that I really feel like making bento lunches and then there was a day like today.

I had no plans of making Nico's lunch this morning, but he asked me to. Since I had time I agreed.
I compare making the "cute" bentos to decorating cupcakes. It's not something you mind doing but also it's not something you want to have to do everyday! Most days that Nico gets a bento it is average like this one. Simple foods that I have on hand here at home. Let's break this bento down.

In this bento, Nico had 4 cooked chicken nuggets, a mushroom sliced in half, 2 carrot/cucumber "flowers", a "bunny" apple wedge, a babybel cheese, and some minature chocolate chip bears. He had BBQ sauce on the side for his nuggets. Easy peasy and took maybe 7-8 minutes to put together!

4 comments:

  1. I'd eat everything except that fungus in there... YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a fungus among us! Ha! I am surprised that he likes them.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting 32Flavors! Come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete